It's happened. I've graduated.
A whirlwind of graduations, lunches, and celebrations and it's all over.
So now what?
Well, I don't have a job lined up yet and I'm planning to move across the country. So in these next few weeks, I'm doing some spring cleaning and learn some new skills.
In terms of spring cleaning, I'm literally sorting all the crap I have in home closets and brought from school and deciding what I need to move. Which means I'm giving up lots of shoes.
But I've also decided I want to learn some new skills and work on some skills I already have.
Things to Learn & Do:
- HTML--it's just a useful skill I should learn. Especially because
- Building portfolio website for film crew & animation stuff.
- Become a better PR guru- I've been doing PR for some of my friend's projects. I've even secured an article in the Boston Globe for my friend's film.
- Work on my storyboards--I need to just storyboard some random sequences and ideas.
- Learn After Effects--Okay I appreciate you now and wish I learned this program earlier