Monday, February 28, 2011

Flailing Thru February

I feel like the past 30 or so days I have just been stumbling through each week. Looking at my calendar, I'm so happy that tomorrow I get to write February off as a disaster and turn over a new leaf.



How did I get to this point?



In late January I went on my first company trip. Company trips--especially one of this nature. We went somewhere freezing cold and it was a high stress week. I work from 6am-3am almost everyday and was surprised I stayed afloat.



Of course, when I came back we launched into February and I crashed. I got sick. I stopped blogging. I barely exercised. I became freaking miserable.

I even failed to acknowledge the AWESOME smoothie recipe, The FinancialLite left me in the comments section.

So tomorrow, I'm jumpstarting my goals again. Bringing in more energy to life and work. Spring Cleaning has to start in my head I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment