Monday, October 10, 2011

I Just Feng-Shui'd Your Hair

Sometimes, there is nothing more refreshing than a brand new haircut. I have hit a wall lately. I've been training for a 10K and hit 5 miles this week. I've never felt better.

But the career and apartment prospects have not been looking so great. Money is tight and I'm getting to that post-graduate place of sadness.

So when my new hairstylist (a friend of a friend of a friend's boyfriend) pointed to the seven inches of curly brown hair on the floor and said "That's your old life on floor," I knew that this little change would change my outlook on my life.

I have a little more pep in my step this Monday morning. I feel more put together and the assistant in the office next door to me (coworkers but not direct coworkers) says I look brighter.

I do feel as though he feng-shui'd my hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment